domingo, 5 de junho de 2011

Especial Dia dos Namorados - Nossos Casais Preferidos! [2]


"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out. "
 
 

" I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah. " 


"Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone. "


"You gotta be kiddin' me. All this time, that's what I've been missin'? Let's do it again. " 


"If you're a bird I'm a bird. "



[Diário de uma Paixão - Allie e Noah]

_________________________________________________________________


"I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names. "
 
 

"Scarlett! Look at me! I've loved you more than I've ever loved any woman and I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.  "


"Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett. Wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me, you're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett! Kiss me! Kiss me... once... "


[... E o Vento Levou - Rhett e Scarlett]
_________________________________________________________________

" Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive.
Joel: That's what I love about you. "


" Joel: I really should go! I've gotta catch my ride.
Clementine: So go.
Joel: I did. I thought maybe you were a nut... but you were exciting.
Clementine: I wish you had stayed.
Joel: I wish I had stayed too. NOW I wish I had stayed. I wish I had done a lot of things. I wish I had... I wish I had stayed. I do.
Clementine: Well I came back downstairs and you were gone!
Joel: I walked out, I walked out the door!
Clementine: Why?
Joel: I don't know. I felt like I was a scared little kid, I was like... it was above my head, I don't know.
Clementine: You were scared?
Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire, trying to outrun my humiliation.
Clementine: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah, you said "so go." With such disdain, you know?
Clementine: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's okay.
[Walking Out]
Clementine: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clementine: Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let's pretend we had one.
[Joel comes back]
Clementine: Bye Joel.
Joel: I love you...
Clementine: Meet me... in Montauk... "


" Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay. "


[Brilho Eterno de Uma Mente Sem Lembranças - Joel e Clementine]
_________________________________________________________________


" Molly Jensen: I love you.
Sam Wheat: Ditto.
Molly Jensen: I love you. I really love you.
Sam Wheat: Ditto.
Sam: I love you, Molly. I've always loved you.
Molly: Ditto. "


"Sam: It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you. See ya.
Molly: See ya. Bye. "


[Ghost: Do Outro Lado da Vida - Molly e Sam]

_________________________________________________________________



" Thomas: Vada?
Vada: Yeah?
Thomas: Would you think of me?
Vada: For what?
Thomas: Well, if you don't get to marry Mr. Bixler.
Vada: I guess. "



[Meu Primeiro Amor - Thomas e Vada]

_________________________________________________________________
 
Espero que tenham gostado a seleção dos nossos casais preferidos!

O sorteio final de dia dos namorados será anunciado hoje!!
Aguardem!

Beijos de domingo para todos!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário