quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

Pink is a rose that sparkles in the sun (Emma K.)


Pink is a shirt that has a heart on it.
Pink is a warm, fuzzy blanket. (emma k.)


Olá meninas!
Bem, como todas podem notar, outra tendência que vem forte (e que eu a-do-ro) é o rosa! Quem nunca gostou (nem que seja de um detalhezinho) de um rosinha que atire a primeira pétala!
O pink está em evidência nos desfiles, nos editoriais de moda, nos sapatos, nos esmaltes, nos vestidos e (para as mais ousadas) nas makes e nos casacos! Vistam-se de rosa e arrasem!

Tendência nas bolsas: confesso que acho phyno!
Tendência nos esmaltes: bom, essa começou na estação passada e ficou né, meninas? Adoooro e tem pra todos os gostos, rosinha, rosão, pink, rosa com oncinha, ufa, haja manicure e experimentação!!!
Pink it´s my new obsession
Pink it´s not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, ´cause
Pink is the love you discover
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink ´cause you are so very
Pink it´s the color of passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at first sight, yea
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right 
(Pink, Aerosmith)


Tendência nos sapatos (eu quero!):

luxo! 
  


All I Need - Christina Aguilera (Bionic, 2010)

Kissing your lips, kissing you top to toe
Wishing for this, hoping for all we know
Hearing you breathe, you leave and return
Oh, how we take, how we give we learn

Taking my time, seeing the signs
Letting you guide me home
Watching you grow, letting you know
You are my only
 

Tell you my fears, telling you everything
Telling the truth to you gives me wings
Free with my words, free as a bird
I am flying high looking at you
Everything new, you are my life

You bring me hope when I can't breathe
You give me love, you're all I need
Slowly I'm holding you closely
So happy to carry you inside me

I'll feed you, love, and I hope it's enough
To inspire you through suffering, holding you up
I'll feed you, love, and I hope it's enough
To inspire you through suffering, holding you up



Tendência perigosa!!! Comidinhas cor-de-rosa! Ai que fome!

 
 Como não perdemos tendências, seguem alguns dos produtos que temos disponíveis em pink para oferecer, e trazer ao Brasil, mais informações no nosso e-mail, carolaludolff@gmail.com. Sigam-nos também no twitter, @carolaludolff.
Muitos beijos! Voilá!

Carola


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário